Möte babylon5, 17862 texter
Skriven 2006-08-22 21:36:00 av Robert E Starr JR (7139.babylon5)
Ärende: Where is "Summoning Light
=================================
* * * This message was from Mac Breck to rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.m * * *
         * * * and has been forwarded to you by Lord Time * * *

@MSGID: <44eb0f98$0$15497$ecde5a14@news.coretel.net>
@REPLY:
<1155504033.848674.129550@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com><44e0a7c6$0$6597$ecde5a14@news.coretel.net><1155604025.103210.6478

<jphalt@aol.com> wrote in message

> Mac Breck wrote:
> > <jphalt@aol.com> wrote in message
> > [....]
> > > Next Up: The end of the Vorlon/Shadow War is seen from a very
> > different
> > > perspective in Jeanne Cavelos' "Summoning Light."
> >
> > Don't you mean Jeanne Cavelos' "Invoking Darkness" (which starts
with
> > Kosh's murder in "Interludes and Examinations")?  The Vorlon/Shadow
war
> > didn't end during "Summoning Light."
> >
> > --
>
> Oops!  Yes, I did mean "Invoking Darkness" (having already read and
> reviewed "Summoning Light," it would be doubly pointless for me to
slot
> that one in here...)

Hmmm, where is your "Summoning Light" review???  Can't find it on
Google.

Found:
Casting Shadows, by Jeanne Cavelos: my review
Wed, Jul 20 2005 10:25 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated/browse_frm/thread/38292ad1bcb2f3d1

and

Invoking Darkness, by Jeanne Cavelos: my review
Sat, Aug 19 2006 10:03 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated/browse_frm/thread/2cb90ef8cd9fa3e9

I've tried various searches and even did a search by all of your rastb5m
posts:

group:rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated author:jphalt@aol.com

...between 07/20/2005 amd 08/22/2006 and can't find your "Summoning
Light" review.  Argh!

Results 1 - 72 of 72 from Jul 20, 2005 to Aug 22, 2006 for your query
(0.32 seconds)

Sorted by date

Invoking Darkness, by Jeanne Cavelos: my review
The events of the end of Season Three and beginning of Season Four are
seen through
the eyes of Galen, the emotionally traumatized Techno-Mage, in the final
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 19, 10:03 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

Into the Fire: my review
news:1155504033.848674.129550@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... [. Next
Up: The end of the Vorlon/Shadow War is seen from a very ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 14, 9:07 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
23 messages - 15 authors

The Long Night: my review
In case you missed it, this bit also evokes part of Odin's story for me.
Odin gave up one of his eyes in order to gain wisdom (he ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 13, 1:07 am by jphalt@aol.com -
8 messages - 7 authors

Falling Toward Apotheosis: my review
But how does the prophecy refer to G'Kar's eye, anyway? The "eye that
cannot
see"...well, G'Kar's eye saw just fine until Cartagia plucked it out.
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 9, 8:30 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
11 messages - 7 authors

OT: Wicker Man remake
So, as the release date of Sept. 1 draws near, is anyone besides me
wondering
why in the _hell_ anyone would choose to remake "The ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 8, 11:53 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
84 messages - 21 authors

Personal Agendas, by Al Sarrantonio: my review
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:23:30 -0400, Chris Patterson wrote (in article
<chris_s_patterson-
105C5B.11233003082...@individual.net>): C'mon, jphalt, we're all adults
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 3, 2:18 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
17 messages - 13 authors

The Hour of the Wolf: my review
Aleks A.-Lessmann wrote: <really, incredibly nice comments> Thanks a
bunch
Aleks Thank you for that wonderful response. I'm really ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Aug 3, 1:29 pm by jphalt@aol.com - 2
messages - 1 author

JP Halt's Reviews
Just a reminder that I'm hosting JPHalt's reviews as he sends the final
versions
to me at http://www.kayshapero.net/b5review/B5review_index.htm . ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 30, 1:53 am by jphalt@aol.com -
9 messages - 7 authors

Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?: my review
A purely transitional episode, and an episode that has at its heart the
very idea
of transition, nevertheless is another triumph with a few breathtaking
scenes ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 26, 1:08 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Back from vacation - more reviews soon
Hi: I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back from my European
vacation,
and I'll be resuming my B5 reviews with Season Four soon. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 23, 6:10 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
4 messages - 4 authors

New archive for my reviews
Hello: I've been in contact with Kay Shapero over the past month, and
she's
agreed to host revised versions of my reviews on her website. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jun 23, 5:12 am by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

Z'ha'dum: my review
"Babylon 5's' darkest season yet ends in what may be the series' darkest
hour in
an episode that really brings it all together: philosophy, myth, and
change. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jun 22, 3:42 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
12 messages - 9 authors

Shadow Dancing: my review
Speaking from outside the story, you do realize, of course, that if
Michael O'Hare
had remained for the entirety of the series that the battles he would
have ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jun 14, 5:02 am by jphalt@aol.com -
10 messages - 8 authors

Volume 7: Wrong Script for WWE-1?
Gregory Weston wrote: <snip> It's there. The very first two pages of the
script. JMS must have misremembered in his intro, though ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jun 7, 11:19 am by jphalt@aol.com -
3 messages - 2 authors

And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place: my review
The ramp-up to the season finale begins with this darkly intricate
entry.
THE PLOT As Sheridan attempts to determine the pattern ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jun 1, 7:02 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
110 messages - 30 authors

B5 Story Sequence
<jph...@aol.com> wrote in message Take a look at the reviews posted by
jphalt. He
is reviewing everything in story order, including tv eps, books, and
comics. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 31, 7:56 am by jphalt@aol.com -
30 messages - 16 authors

To Dream in the City of Sorrows, by Kathryn M. Drennan: my review
A sidestep to the novels, now, for author Kathryn M. Drennan's account
of Sinclair's first year on Minbar. THE PLOT In the wake ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 30, 8:06 am by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Grey 17 Is Missing: my review
In Season Two, in the 3-part comics arc "The Price of Peace," <snip>
Neroon's attempts
to prosecute Sinclair on an assassination charge Sinclair is not in ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 23, 6:28 am by jphalt@aol.com -
18 messages - 10 authors

show to introduce someone to B5
"Believers" might be very good. As with "Passing Through Gethsemane," it
tackles a complex moral issue. Also, as with "Gethsemane ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 20, 7:52 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
64 messages - 27 authors

War Without End, Part One: my review
An important character from the series' past returns to close one of the
more
intriguing plot points of the first season, and in the process we get an
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 14, 11:18 am by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

War Without End, Part Two: my review
The second part evens out the roles of the two leads a bit more, with
some memorable
scenes for Sheridan and an aged Londo, and the final revelation of ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 14, 11:18 am by jphalt@aol.com -
27 messages - 18 authors

Walkabout: my review (a bit OT)
As always, thanks so much for taking the time to write reviews that are
pleasant
to read. Well, thank you. That kind of feedback's always nice to hear.
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 6, 2:55 am by jphalt@aol.com -
19 messages - 10 authors

Interludes & Examinations: my review
For me there is a substantial difference: Bester is awed by what
happened with Caroline,
and yet it does not seem he's embracing this 'miracle' wholeheartedly
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Apr 29, 5:55 am by jphalt@aol.com -
7 messages - 5 authors

Ship of Tears: my review
After a couple of lighter standalone episodes, the arc rears its head
again
in this darkly compelling entry. THE PLOT As Sheridan ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Apr 24, 8:54 am by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

A Late Delivery from Avalon: my review
Yes ! This attitude represents for me the other side of the coin in Dr.
Franklin's total dedication to his profession: as already ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Apr 19, 4:41 am by jphalt@aol.com -
9 messages - 6 authors

Sic Transit Vir: my review
Vir gets his turn in the spotlight, in an episode that shows just how
far
his character has come, in this amiable outing. THE PLOT ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Apr 2, 8:25 pm by jphalt@aol.com - 3
messages - 3 authors

Ceremonies of Light and Dark: my review
The idea of rebirth, and of tearing away old facades, forms the center
of this episode,
an effective and reflective epilogue of sorts to the massive, plot ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Mar 19, 8:35 am by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

Severed Dreams: my review
Another season, another well-deserved Hugo Award. What can be said other
than the obvious: This, the climax of the 3-episode mini ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Mar 16, 11:09 am by jphalt@aol.com -
3 messages - 3 authors

Point of No Return: my review
Picking up directly where "Messages from Earth" left off, the momentum
keeps on
building, threatening to run right over the characters in the process.
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Mar 16, 11:06 am by jphalt@aol.com -
2 messages - 2 authors

Messages from Earth: my review
The third season shifts into gear with this eventful and exciting
episode.
THE PLOT Any kind of routine that may have existed among ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Mar 14, 10:01 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Exogenesis: my review
A fairly standard "filler" episode for the most part, though not without
interest
for being the first of several episodes to use Dr. Franklin and Marcus
as an ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Mar 13, 12:32 am by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Voices of Authority: my review
PS Passing through Gethesame is still an episode that brings tears to my
eyes.
The best of the third season thus far, no question in my mind. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 23, 3:35 am by jphalt@aol.com -
6 messages - 5 authors

Dust to Dust: my review
Bester returns for another fencing match against Sheridan and Garibaldi
in this entertaining entry. THE PLOT As Sheridan struggles ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 22, 5:48 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Passing Through Gethsemane: my review
Forgiveness... justice... revenge. Where does one end and the next
begin? Is
forgiveness even possible, when someone has done something ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 22, 5:24 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
4 messages - 4 authors

A Day in the Strife: my review
After a miserable excuse for a novel, it's back to the television series
(G'Quan
be praised) for a standard, but still quite enjoyable outing that does
much to ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 22, 5:24 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

The Touch of Your Shadow, the Whisper of Your Name, by Neil ...
Another of the Dell series of books. It isn't quite the worst of the lot
(the plotless
"Betrayals" still holds that title for me), but it certainly isn't good.
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 22, 5:24 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Convictions: my review
Largely a standalone episode, this installment nevertheless provides a
lot
of genuine entertainment with some sparkling character bits. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 12, 7:42 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
6 messages - 5 authors

Matters of Honor: my review
And so Season 3 begins in reasonably strong fashion, even if this
episode isn't
quite up to the standard of the past half-dozen or so (then again, not
much is ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 11, 9:17 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
10 messages - 6 authors

The Fall of Night: my review
Season Two's climactic run of superior episodes ends with another
winner, one that -
as with the previous season's finale - ensures that the show's universe
is ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 8, 5:10 am by jphalt@aol.com - 1
message - 1 author

Clark's Law, by Jim Mortimore: my review
Interestingly enough, this is one book I did like. When I originally
read
it, it felt *right*--like a Babylon 5 episode, when the ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Feb 6, 5:41 am by jphalt@aol.com -
12 messages - 6 authors

Comes the Inquisitor: my review
Several of the characters face tests in the second season's penultimate
episode,
an episode that does suffer a little in comparison to the past few ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 30, 5:15 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

The Long, Twilight Struggle: my review
The Narn/Centauri War comes to an explosive finish in another superb
episode,
highlighted by superb performances by the always-excellent Peter Jurasik
and ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 30, 5:15 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
31 messages - 12 authors

Divided Loyalties: my review
The return of a character not seen in a long, long time forms the basis
of another
really fine episode, in a run of really fine episodes. Warning! ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 30, 5:15 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

Confessions & Lamentations: my review
Franklin found it only after it jumped species and infected the
Pak'mara.
It was then that he figured out how it worked. Lazarenn ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 26, 4:03 am by jphalt@aol.com -
14 messages - 10 authors

Betrayals, by SM Stirling: my review
Re. the Sinclair/Garibaldi "C" plot in #7: The Shadow Within, I found
it (the"C" plot) to be unmemorable, and just something to ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 25, 4:09 am by jphalt@aol.com -
18 messages - 6 authors

The Psi Corps and You, by Tim DeHaas: my review
The eleventh, and final, regular issue of the comic series that ran
during the
television series' second season, this uses the slim page count accorded
by the ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 24, 4:53 pm by jphalt@aol.com -
1 message - 1 author

In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum: my review
The simmer Season Two has maintained post-"The Coming of Shadows" cranks
itself
up to full boil in the series' most intense episode since "Chrysalis."
And ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 16, 9:36 am by jphalt@aol.com -
3 messages - 3 authors

My reviews are now being archived...
At the suggestion of Amy Guskin, with the cooperation of Wendy, I've
started
archiving my reviews at the People of rastB5m Yahoo Group. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 13, 5:47 am by jphalt@aol.com -
3 messages - 3 authors

Knives: my review
It certainly would be nice to have them assembled in one place - I'm
enjoying
them very much. <bulk of very nice message snipped ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 13, 4:13 am by jphalt@aol.com -
11 messages - 5 authors

B5 novels
...snip... If you're interested in long, thoughtful reviews, try
Googling this
newsgroup for posts by jph...@aol.com with the words "my review" in the
subject. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jan 12, 3:35 am by jphalt@aol.com -
22 messages - 11 authors

Update regarding my reviews
At least we know you are still here and look forward to your next
review. Joan Thanks, Joan. Much appreciated :)
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Dec 17 2005, 10:15 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 4 messages - 3 authors

And Now For a Word: my review
An experimental episode that had the potential to be miserably dull
instead turns
out to be one of the best episodes of the season, highlighting much
about war ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Nov 28 2005, 5:54 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

There All Honor Lies: my review
An "A" plot that is, perhaps, less than the series' best is
significantly redeemed
by some wonderful side bits in this unexceptional but highly watchable
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Nov 26 2005, 9:14 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Hunter, Prey: my review
Another solid episode, this installment further develops the
"conspiracy" Sheridan
shares with General Hague, while also following up on the link between
Kosh ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Nov 16 2005, 9:20 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Acts of Sacrifice: my review
As the Narn/Centauri conflict rises, both G'Kar and Londo find
themselves facing
the consequences of some of their recent choices in this small-feeling
but ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Nov 15 2005, 5:08 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 2 messages - 2 authors

All Alone in the Night: my review
J. Michael Straczynski demonstrates a stage magician's knack for
misdirection in
this episode, transforming what seems like an innocuous standalone
episode ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Nov 1 2005, 5:00 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Accusations, by Lois Tilton: my review
Sorry for the delay between reviews. You know the drill: work, more
work,
etc. Anyway, here's the next review: the early Dell novel ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Oct 30 2005, 10:19 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Accusations: my review
Submitted this about a week ago, and it still hasn't posted; so I'm
resubmitting. My apologies if it ends up showing twice. Another ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Oct 30 2005, 10:15 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

GROPOS: my review
After the brilliance of "The Coming of Shadows," it was a given that the
follow-up entry would not be able to compete. Perhaps wisely ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Oct 3 2005, 6:25 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 4 messages - 4 authors

The Coming of Shadows: my review
The second season kicks into gear in the series' famous Hugo Award
Winning
episode. THE PLOT A visit to the station by the aged, ailing ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 26 2005, 3:55 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Blood Oath, by John Vornholt: my review
Another of the early Dell books, "Blood Oath" has some of the same
weaknesses of
the debut entry, "Voices." However, it is a much stronger novel, and
fits much ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 20 2005, 3:53 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 3 messages - 3 authors

A Race Through Dark Places: my review
Walter Koenig returns as Psi Cop Alfred Bester for the first time since
"Mind War,"
and the results are once again engaging, though the tension inevitably
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 15 2005, 4:45 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Shadows Past and Present, Part 3: Survival the Hard Way, by Tim ...
Both stories - past and present - advance further, and began to
converge,
in this third installment of the 4-part comics' arc. THE ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 7 2005, 10:41 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Shadows Past and Present, Part 4: Silent Enemies, by Tim DeHaas ...
Both stories - past and present - come to a climax in the final
installment
of the 4-part comics' arc. THE PLOT Garibaldi, increasingly ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 7 2005, 10:41 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Shadows Past and Present - With Friends Like These, by Tim DeHaas ...
A 4-part storyarc begins in the comics with this entry, the strongest
entry in the
comic book series to date, and one which promises an arc that will flesh
out ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 1 2005, 4:38 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

Shadows Past and Present, Part 2 - Against the Odds, by Tim DeHaas ...
The second part of the 4-issue story, delving further into the genesis
of the friendship
between Garibaldi and Sinclair, while doing just a little bit more to
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Sep 1 2005, 4:37 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 1 message - 1 author

The Geometry of Shadows: my review
Now that Captain Sheridan and his backstory have been established, the
second season
is able to deliver its first completely satisfying episode: a fast ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 27 2005, 5:14 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 9 messages - 4 authors

Revelations: my review
Garibaldi's suspicious by nature, and doesn't fully trust someone until
he knows
them...but that's exactly why his comment to Sheridan _is_ somewhat
venomous. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 26 2005, 3:01 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 15 messages - 8 authors

In Darkness Find Me, by J. Michael Straczynski: my review
So far, I've reviewed "Babylon 5" across movies, books, and televised
episodes. With this review, I enter a new medium: comics. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 24 2005, 7:35 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 3 messages - 3 authors

Points of Departure: my review
An episode that had the potential to be a disaster for comes off rather
well, all
things considered, though I found the changes in the series more jarring
this ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 24 2005, 7:34 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 2 messages - 2 authors

Casting Shadows, by Jeanne Cavelos
All though I've seen the series umpteen zillion times and have read the
books
twice, I just thought I would thank you for your reviews. ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 22 2005, 4:21 pm by
jphalt@aol.com - 97 messages - 27 authors

Chrysalis: my review
Overall I like Sheridan, but there are times when he gets on my nerves.
Now and
then he comes across as a not-too-bright, over-enthusiastic puppy dog.
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 20 2005, 5:52 am by
jphalt@aol.com - 15 messages - 8 authors
**********************

group:rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated insubject:Summoning
insubject:Light

...turned up...

Re. "Summoning Light" - was Re: Walkabout: my review (a bit OT)
... Would you have any idea why I am having such a hard time acquiring a
copy of
Summoning Light, part 2 of J. Cavelos' Technomage trilogy? ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - May 5, 11:35 pm by Mac Breck - 19
messages - 10 authors

Summoning Light (Spoilers)
Chrysali, would be my guess. "Chrysalides" is the correct Greek form,
but
"chrysalises" is also acceptable in English, as is "chrysalids ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 29 2001, 12:15 pm by John W.
Kennedy - 36 messages - 18 authors

Summoning Light
-- Jeanne whether the cover's Narn, next to Elric, is Na'Toth? I suppose
I'll find out tonight.. Yes it is NOT Na'toth as i said ...
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - Jul 2 2001, 10:37 am by Deviot - 16
messages - 9 authors
**********************

Did Google lose it?  Did you post it?

--
Mac Breck (KoshN)

"Brimstone" (1998)
The Angel: Yours is a divine purpose, Ezekiel.
Ezekiel Stone: [referring to the Devil] He'd freak if he heard that.
The Angel: Good. Let him freak.

--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
 * Origin: Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 (1:14/400)